1. Purchase a domain name direct or via the Afternic network.
2. Email us at email@example.com to ensure that we have open communication.
3. Sign in to your domain name registrar (e.g. Google Domains, GoDaddy, etc.).
4. Select transfer and enter the domain name and extension (follow your local registrar's instructions).
5. Enter the transfer passcode we send you once payment is cleared.
6. Wait 2-5 working days for your registrar to complete the transfer.
It's now yours, it's that EASY!
*Direct purchases are performed securely through Stripe-integrated methods such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. An ESCROW or SEDO external transfer service can also be arranged at the buyer's expense.
**The Afternic network is comprised of dozens of domain name registrars, such as GoDaddy, Dynadot, Namecheap, NetworkSolutions, enom, Bluehost, and 123Reg. This is the largest domain name reseller network where approximately 75 million searches are performed each month.